Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod macropod is offline

Default Using mail merge to generate tables without page breaks

Hi Gail,

You can replace all the section breaks via Find/Replace.

In the Find box, input: ^b
Leave the Replace box empty or, if you need to replace the section break with an empty paragraph, insert: ^p

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Gail Gurman" wrote in message ...
I have an Excel spreadsheet, and I need to convert each line into a formatted
table in Word. I've been using mail merge to do this, and the tables generate
perfectly, but each is followed by a page break. I don't want anything
between the tables other than a paragraph break, but I can't figure out how
to get rid of the page breaks (other than manually deleting each one, which
is not practical because there are 360 tables).

Any advice?