Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melanie Melanie is offline

Default How do I remove the paragraph symbol from my documents on scre

Thanks. That pilcrow wasn't on my tool bar, but it was simple to add it and
then delete it from my doc. I feel kinda stupid! Thanks for the help.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

It's called a pilcrow. Hit the button with that symbol on your tool bar one
time.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Melanie" Melanie @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
Somehow, I inadvertantly iinserted the parapgraph symbol into my Word
documents. Whenever I create a new doc, the symbol appears throughout at
the
beginning and ends of paraprahps while I'm typing. When I print my
document,
the symbols don't appear. But it is very annoying to have the symbols on
screen. I can't fiind a way to remove them. Help! Please!