Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Peter NZ[_2_] Peter NZ[_2_] is offline

Default Can I automatically shrink and an A4 document to create a book

Close, but page 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6 etc are together.
For a booklet, to be able to fold and staple down the middle, need page 1
and 16 together with 2 and 15 on the back, 3 and 14 with 4 and 13, 5 and 12
with 6 and 11, 7 and 10 with 8 and 9.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

In Word 2002 or 2003, click on File | Print | Pages per sheet: 2 pages.

Peter NZ wrote:

I have an A4 document, that I want to shrink and turn to landscape to be able
to print a booklet. I dont want to reformat the entire document. I was
wondering if there was a "zoom" type option, or shrink and rotate (from
portrait to landscape), that I havent seen before.