Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default mail merge FILTER

Does it work with any data source (e.g. if you create a completely new data
source in Word or Excel? Or is it just
a. Excel data sources in general (in which case I would consider trying a
Check and repair in Excel)
b. your Excel document (in which case you may have to rebuild it from
scratch)

Peter Jamieson

"BatteryMan" wrote in message
i have always been able to filter my excel lists in mail merge by clicking
on
the arrow next to the column heading in view Mail Merge Recipients. All
of a
sudden, i am not able to click on the arrows. It does nothing. I am also
not able to click on the column heading to sort by that column. Does
anyone
have any idea what has happened, or how to fix it ???