Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How to use Control Toolbox

The use of the Active-X Controls in the Control Toolbox require a
familiarity with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming language.
If you're not a coder - or don't have access to someone who is - those tools
won't do you much good. Start by looking up the Control Toolbox in Word
Help. For most forms design the Forms Toolbar provides the tools you need &
those don't require any programming knowledge.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/22/06 8:00 AM, in article
, "Lauren"
wrote:

I am a new user of Microsoft Office 2003, and I do not know how to use the
Control Toolbox in Word 2003.

Really appreciate your help.