Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lawsonfred lawsonfred is offline

Default Double spacing on labels

Yes, but how do I modify to get both no spacing on the letter and also labels
with no spacing. It still doesn't work for the labels. Can't someone
explain it short simple English please. I wish I had never upgraded to 2007
- I mistakenly thought it would be better.
Fred Lawson

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You only have to read the note!
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_w...2007.htm#Note:
It explains the reasons for the added space and how to overcome it.

lawsonfred wrote:
Surely this can't be that complicated to produce a label without
doulbe spacing. All I want is a sheet of sticky labels of my own
details, not a whole lot of mail merge stuff and pages of
unintelligible instructions wasting my time when I could be out in
the fresh air.
Fred Lawson

"lawsonfred" wrote:

In Word 2007, when I print a label or envelope it double spaces it -
why? How do I have paragraph spacing in the letter as normal and no
paragraph spacing in the labels and envelopes?
I would have thought MS would have got this right by now.
I keep spending money updating and it just seems to get more
complicated rather than easier.
Fred Lawson, Edinburgh