Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Mail Merge Question

Did you insert the "Next Record" ({NEXT}) field before the merge
fields on the second label? This should be on the Mail Merge toolbar
under "Insert Word Field".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Jim McColl" wrote in message
Greetings - I am trying to print application forms two to a page
lengthwise
using MS Office 2003 mail merge with an MS Access query as input. I
have
tried setting this up as a custom sized label, so I would get two on
each
page, one on the top half and one on the bottom half of the page.

The problem I am running into is that each label on a given page
uses the
same record from the query.

Does anyone know a way to get two records to print on a single
sheet.

Thanks for any help
--
Jim McColl