XianProf

Default How do I sum up 2 fields in Word 2003 Mail Merge?

I ran into this same issue, but when I used this formula, I got a !Syntax
Error, - field result. To make sure I had the fields typed in properly, I
got rid of just the equal sign, and then the field result gave me my 2
numbers with a plus sign between them (but not the actual sum).

Marc

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The syntax is
{ ={ Mergefield Fieldname1 } + { Mergefield Fieldname2 } }
where each pair of brackets is set with CTRL+F9

Fuad wrote:
Dear All,

I am trying to sum up two fields in Word Mail Merge, but it seems
does not work. Does anyone have got any idea that can help me.

Thanks

Fuad