ehamike ehamike is offline
Junior Member

Default cursor not visible in table

I have a 2 column wide table that is in a 2 column word doc. One column of the table contains pictures and the other column contains text.

It's 2 column because I want the table to be half the page width. There is only 1 table that continues on each subsequent page.

When I'm on the 4rd page of the doc, I can see the cursor and add pictures and text. But if I go back to the 2nd page, the cursor is invisible. It was visible on that page when I first created it, but now it's not. I can still edit the content, but since I can't see the cursor, it's pretty dificult.

I'm guessing it's a feature since I haven't seen this before and it's the first time I've put a table in a 2 column doc.

Any ideas?