Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to search for (and select) paragraphs with certain format parameters

In this case the indent is set in the Bullets (Numbering) dialog rather than
Paragraph, so perhaps you should try that instead.

http://word.mvps.org

"Paul" wrote in message
I posted this in another thread, but the thread title dealt with a
larger contextual problem, so it may go unnoticed.

In Word 2003, I want to search for, and select, all paragraphs that
conform to a list of attributes e.g. left indent of 0.53", hanging
indent at 0.26", etc.. From the "Find and Replace" panel, I chose
Format-Paragraph, and set the left indent to 0.53", etc.. Word did
not find any of the paragraphs conforming to these attributes, even
though they exist. Is there a way to search for (and select)
paragraphs based on formatting parameters?

I am using Word 2003.