Luc

BCBC,
Have you tried activating the forms toolbar and clicking on the protection
button there?
Luc
"BCBC" schreef in bericht
I created form #1 with the standard tables and text form fields, etc. I
was
able to protect it and test it without any problems. Then, I created form
#2, which was another version of the same form using some option buttions.
Form #2 was created by opening form #1 and saving it with another name so
they are almost the same document. Now, I am unable to protect form #2 to
test it. I go to Tools - Protect Document, then the Protect Document box
pops up on the right side. However, the "Yes, Start Enforcing Protection"
box is ghosted. Why can't I protect the document?