Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stephanie stephanie is offline

Default "Runtime Error!" message....arugh!

Hello. I have a major problem! I was doing my resume on MS WORD 2002 (it was
already on my computer) and was going to save it...During the process of
attempting to save it, a screen came up and it said:

"Runtime Error!

Program: c:Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE

abnormal program termination"

What does that mean? I thought I LOST the file....I was soooo MAD! I turned
off the computer and rebooted it (because everything went haywire) and went
back to MS WORD and thank heavens! for AutoRecover and it did save the file
after all! BUT when I opened the file, the same Runtime Error! message came
up and I am not able to use the file????? This has happened before and I
never could figure why it was doing it.

BTW....I do not have the MS WORD cd to re-install if I unistall the MS WORD
2002. Any suggestions! I need to print my resume for a job I'm applying for
and need it ASAP! I'm DESPERATE!

Thanks,

Stephanie