J-Mo J-Mo is offline
Junior Member

Angry Single image appears multiple times when in print preview

Hi all - working in Word 2010, inserted an image into the document - it is perfectly positioned in page layout view... however, when I go to print preview the image mysteriously reproduces and appears multiple times in the preceding pages, throwing all pagination into disarray! (not to mention that I obviously don't want 3 copies of the same image!) Why, oh why is this happening?! I've never had this problem before and for the life of me I just can't figure it out. Thanks in advance....