Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joe Halada Joe Halada is offline

Default My color cell backgrounds suddenly appear black and white.

Just an update, you are right, it turned out to be graphics card / graphics
driver issue. I was running my PC (temporarily) with LCD monitor attached
through analog cable. While this was going on, the colors were gone (these
were very light, background shading colors). When I switched to a different
monitor, attached through DVI, the problem corrected itself.

So, I guess is that there are some "issues" with nVidia graphics drivers,
not with Word and its Tables feature.

Joe

"Tony Jollans" my forename at my surname dot com wrote in message
Clearly the colour is still there if it prints and I'm not aware of a Word
setting so I'd guess it's a graphics card issue but it's way outside my
knowledge.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Joe H" wrote in message
My Document has some tables with color cell background. It used to
appear
fine for a long time. I have not made any changes to the document. but
got a new computer, with newly installed applications (including Office
2003) and suddenly these documents appear in black and white on the

screen.

When I print, they print fine in color. Does anybody have an idea what
caused the change? I am guessing it has something to do with the new
computer, but my settings are saved in a roaming profile, so all my other
application settings have been preserved.

Joe H