ASL SOFTWARE

Default print at 10 cpi and 6 lpi

Wonderful! Thank you!

I can sort the problem in Word now, all I need to do is get my programmer to
be able to use the 'exactly' option under Visual Basic and I will be able to
sleep nights.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Use Courier New 12 pt with line spacing set to Exactly 12 pts.

"ASL SOFTWARE" ASL wrote in message
UK printed end of year forms are designed to be printed at 10 characters

per
inch and 6 lines per inch. I cannot find a font that covers this under
Windows even though I can happily specify this (and other) size under DOS.

How can I set my printout to line up exactly?