oao oao is offline
Junior Member

Default Adding Office Tools to SR1a

I have SR1a version of Word 2000 on a XP64 Prof system.

I just noticed that the spell checker is greyed out. It looks as if Office Tools is missing.

I tried to add it from the Office 2000 CD, but it won't let me because the installed version is SR1a. I tried from the SR1a install, but it won't let me to add components.

I don't want to uninstall SR1a, reinstall Word 2000 with Office Tools and then reapply SR1a.

Is there any way I can resolve this? Manual installation or external spell checker or anything that I can install and works.

Thanks.