Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Set up form with MSWord's table feature letting users tab thro

Ordinary use of form fields doesn't require macros; it just requires
protecting the document for forms. There will be no macro warning.

"slycke" wrote in message
Thanks...but I have been forbidden to use macros or anything automated!
That's quickly becoming the problem. My boss at work says no one the forms
will be going to will know what to do if presented with the
"Disable/Enable
Macros" message... Same thing for protecting the form. I'll keep trying!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the following page of fellow MVP Dian Chapman's website:

http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"slycke" wrote in message
I'm creating forms in MSWord for people who aren't word processors or
even
programmers. They are used to tabbing through forms to get to the next
place
to enter text; however, in Word tabbing creates a new table row. Is
this a
toggle that I can turn off somewhere? Or what should I do? Thanks.