Nadia

Default formatted paragraph shading top of 2nd column appears bottom 1st c

Hi guys,
I have a 10 page 2 column document with various headings throughout each
column. Each heading has a line above and is shaded. I may have 3 or 4
headings per column and I always start the 2nd column of each page with a
heading. Everything is great except for ONE heading..... it is at the
beginning of the 2nd column but the formatting (shading, line) appears at the
bottom of the 1st column. I have tried everything to get rid of it but it
either appears in both paragraphs or removes from both. It is identical in
layout/format as every other page. It is driving me CRAZY.
cheers,
Nadia