Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aliya.pawaskar aliya.pawaskar is offline

Default Page background on all pages.

Thanks, however this did not help me, as the area of the header takes the
entire page and then If I want to type something on the page, I cannot start
it from the begining of the page. I can start it only from where the header
ends.
I need this table to be on the background at the right hand side and there
will be text over it on the left.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hello Aliya

aliya.pawaskar wrote:
I need to have a Table (like a checklist) on all the pages in the word (like
how you get page #) on the right hand side of the page as a background, and
anything that I write or copy on that page should not be overwrite the text
in that table, or that table to be deleted.

Kind of a stationery that I need only on one word file.

enter the header or footer area, and then anchor the table there as a
Shape (floating object, set "behind text" probably makes sense there).

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |