Beth Melton

Recreate the AutoText entry without the trailing space so you only end
up with one space after it is inserted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Matt" wrote in message
Is there any way to get Word to stop auto correcting a double-space
after a
period? I am working on internal documentation and I was getting a
little
sick of typing the company name plus", Inc." so I set up an auto
text.
Everytime I use the auto text and then continue typing it adds an
extra space
after the period and then highlights the next word as not
capatilized. I can
to stop
adding the extra space? I have looked through the format, tools and
other
menus and have checked all of the options that are set to auto
correct but
double space after a period is not there to check off.