Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Trainer Trainer is offline

Default Word 2007 - List Number Style

Using word 2007, the Numbering dialog doesn't have an option to change the
hanging indent. It only gives me Number Format and Alignment. Actually, it
says NONE when I modify the List Number style, but even if I change it to
another scheme, there's no way to change the Indent. Thanks for your help
in this problem.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Are you making sure that you change the indent in the Numbering dialog
rather than Paragraph? Numbering trumps Paragraph when it comes to left,
first-line, and hanging indents.

so
all may benefit.

"Trainer" wrote in message
Word 2007 - I have problems changing the .25 hanging indent on List
Number
styles to .5 hanging indent. However I modify the style, it always goes
back to .25 again. I tried removing the tabs to prevent it, and it still
goes back to .25 hanging. How can I permanently make List Number style

hang
at .5?

Thanks