Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to remove a box which has appeared on every page?

Could it be a graphic or a text box that got anchored into a header or
footer? Turn on Show Non-Printing Characters (Ctrl-Shift-8), and go to
a header (or footer) and see if an anchor is lurking there that
shouldn't be.

On Jan 18, 5:07*pm, Robin Hood Robin
wrote:
Hey all.

I am using Microsoft Word 2007 and have noticed all of a sudden that on
every page a box has appeared. It is not centered. I can't select it or seem
to remove it. I have borders turned off.

Any ideas?