Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Twayne[_2_] Twayne[_2_] is offline

Default emailing documents

In ,
Maddie typed:
I created a resume using word. When I finished I wanted to
email the resume to several email addresses. I typed the
email address and selected send a copy. I received a
message that the email was sent giving date and time. The
resume was never received by any of the employers. How can
I email the resume from word? I am using microsoft word
2003.

That is one of the symptoms encountered when Anti-Virus
software is set to scan outgoing e-mails. Turn off that
feature (reinstall the app if necessary, without that feature
if you have to) and it may well Send OK.
If it's caused by AV programs, it will also show as Sent in
the Sent folder even though it was never received - a definite
tipoff that it's AV caused.

The other posted suggestions are also good ones; try those
too.

HTH,

Twayne`