Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
klam

Default Some Text Not Wrapping

Thx a mint for mentioning all possibilities Suzanne. I did have Wrap Text
checked (I noted in my post), but it was the Negative Indent. I took it out
and ta-da!! (I think the person who created the table cut & pasted from
another doc.)

Thx again - I'd spent about 45 min over 2 days trying to figure it out!

Enjoy-la!
karen

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Cell tab of the Table Properties dialog, click Options... and make
sure that the "Wrap text" box is checked.

Also, make sure that the paragraph in question doesn't have a negative
indent (though that doesn't sound like the issue here).

"klam" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am quite familiar with Tables (or so I thought!) but this one table that
someone sent to me has some cells that do not text wrap. If I move the

edge
of the table further right then I can see the text. If I decrease the

size
of the table (move the right edge left-ward), the text does not show but

the
cell does increase in size. It's like the extra line is there but no text
shows.

I have confirmed that TablePropertiesCellOptions has Wrapped Text

checked.

Using Word 2000 on XP stand alone.

thx for any suggestions,
karen