Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andy W Andy W is offline

Default 'No such interface supported' when I mail merge HTML doc to em

Peter

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am using Outlook 2003 as part of the Office
2003 Pro suite.

Andy

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Are you merging to the full Outlook, or something else (it is worth checking
in IE Tools|Internet Options|Programs to see which program is set up as your
default)?

Peter Jamieson

"Andy W" wrote in message
Hi - I have Office 2003 Pro, SP2 etc; when I create an email in Word and
mail
merge to Email as HTML I get an error 'No such interface supported'. I
can't
find any help for this. Plain text works ok, but I really need HTML.

Can anyone help please?

Andy