Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Liquid Pacific Liquid Pacific is offline

Default Can't find Normal.Dotto change it

Hi, I have previously deleted Normal.Dot and now cannot find it to change it.
I have searched for it by name including hidden and system files as well as
by file type (template). The file was originally located in c:\documents and
settings\user\application data\microsoft\templates, and cannot find this file
path through windows explorer getting only as far as 'user'. I cannot find
the folder 'application data' using a search either. Hopefully some one can
help. Thanks