Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CT3or4 CT3or4 is offline

Default How to open Word in user-preferred size ("Restore Down")

Thanks, Miss Suzanne but, "Normal window" was already default setting for Run
on the the Shortcut tab. Word still opens Maximized.
Excel & Access, still, do not.

--
CT3or4

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Right-click on the shortcut you use to start Word and choose Properties. On
the Shortcut tab, select "Normal window" for Run.

"CT3or4" wrote in message
Word 2003 (11.8202.8172) SP opens as maximized window; Restore Down,
resizing, etc does not 'stay' when app is closed, reopened.
Excel, Access, et al, all open per previous user size
selections/settings -
whether I want them to or not.

Past 3 hours of search proves I'm incapable of parsing this question.
Suggestions there as well? [be nice; I test well above average, at least.]
Thanks,
--
CT3or4