Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Address Book versus Autocorrect in Word 2007

Note that, in Word 2007, making use of (formatted) AutoCorrect entries might
be even easier.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Karen" wrote:

After many, many hours trying to get the insert address feature to work and
failing due to not being able to find the correct address book/contact list
to work), the simple approach as mentioned many times on this board is to
simply use autotext/quick parts instead for all of the addresses. Type the
address, highlight, Alt-F3 to save with a unique identifier as autotext.
Then when needing the address type the identifier and hit F3. I know this
has been repeated many times on this board but I am so excited that I don't
have to spend any more hours trying to get the insert address featrue to work
anymore that I thought I would share with all of the other poor soles
fighting with it that there is indeed a simple solution!

Thanks to all of the posters/MVP's on this board for their help.