Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Protecting Specific Cells in a Table

Hi ?B?QWxleEdF?=,

I'm trying to create a table (or form) where I can protect certain cells from
having data typed into them.

I tried making a form in a table using form fields, but I need the form to
be able to expand (the way a table does when you tab through the end of it),
and can't get it to work properly copying the fields with expansion.

So, if I can just block the user from accessing certain fields within the
table, this will correct the problem and make it work the way I want to.

Which version of Word are you using?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org