Daiya Mitchell

On 8/5/05 2:01 PM, "Chip Orange" wrote:

Thanks. It was accidentally added as we chose the "insert field" menu
choice the first time we experimented with this idea, and that adds it by
default (where-as Insert File and selecting "as link" does not).

Thanks very much for that tip--I'll add that note. That's very valuable to
know, and glad you chased down the cause of the style separator problem.

(PS--I'm going to be off the groups and probably unable to follow the rest
of this thread, but if you find anything else you think ought to be in the
article, or any errors, feel free to drop me a note offgroup to ensure it
doesn't get lost--the article was the collected comments of many but not
produced in the midst of extensive testing as you seem to be doing. I
assume you can see my address to un-spam-proof it. Otherwise, I'll check the
thread via google in a few weeks anyhow, assuming I remember.)

Daiya