Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sharon s sharon s is offline

Default Mail merge help

I am working on a simple mail merge from data I typed in a table. The data
will merge into letters addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Richard Smith in the
address block, and then Dear Richard and Sara in the Greetings block. I am
using the matching fields, first for the address block and it comes out fine.
However, when I switch to the Greetings block, and change the matching field
to Richard and Sara, then the address block gets changed to that also.
Whichever one I do last, appears for both.
--
sharon s