J.Reynolds

Default Mailmerge by macro

I am using word and excel 2002. I filter and save data in an excel worksheet.
When I open it from the mailmerge toolbar and click on mailmerge recipients
I need to filter again to loose the blank rows, I also sort 2 other columns.
This gives me the labels required. But I want to run it on a macro. The
macro wont filter or sort, it gives me my labels plus three hundred pages of
empty labels. Looking at the macro to edit it, there is a gap where the
filter and sort should be. I dont know how to write (fill in) the VBA to
produce the required result.