Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Vicki

Default How do I make a list of people from an *.mdb recipients list

I think I didn't put enough in my main document (I had only Last Name and
Address on one line). What do I put there if I want is a list of Last Name
and Address for each record? How do I get it to put consecutive records on
the same page? Thank you for helping.

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Ok, it shouldn't, unless you have done something like..
a. inserted a page break in your mail merge main document
b. inserted a paragraph that has "page break before" formatting, or used a
paragraph style with that formatting attached (I would suspect the latter,
if you have used a Heading style to introduce each entry in your directory).

Peter Jamieson
"Vicki" wrote in message
I chose the Directory option. That is what put each record on a separate
page.

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

In the first step of the Mail Merge Wizard, or using the first button on
the
Mail Merge toolbar, choose the "Directory" option.

Peter Jamieson

"Vicki" wrote in message
I have printed envelopes using a mail merge in Word. How do I print a
one-page list of the recipients' names and addresses using the same
*.mdb
list? When I try to make a directory from the recipients' list each
record
is on a separate page. I want all records to be on one page. In other
words, I want a single-page list of the people I sent invitations to.
Any
help?