Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Top posting in MS Newsgroups

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Thanks for the rundown. I have been aware of the webnews features but also
that they are (mostly) broken, so it just keeps seeming like LM is a
solution to a problem I don't have. I don't use proofing tools in OE,
anyway (though I guess I could, since I still have Office 2003 installed,
and occasionally I realize I should!), and I just resist most change
unless I see an overwhelming reason for it (haven't installed Silverlight,
either).

I've noted your resistance. That's why I was teasing you about making the
switch. ;-)

Also, I have a confession: when I went to Tools | Options | Send to change
my mail sending settings temporarily so I could forward an HTML message, I
realized that yesterday when I told you our settings were identical, I was
looking at the mail settings, not news. In fact, for reasons I no longer
recall, I had news set to Uuencode; I've now changed it to MIME, and we'll
see what happens (and if it's something bad, it will be your fault g).

LOL if something happens I'll shoulder the blame and help you out with it.

--
Beth Melton

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...295841033.aspx