andi02 andi02 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Plain Text Content Control

I have a document where I have plain text content control. In the box it reads, "Click here to type text." When I click there, it erases the "click here" just like I want it to do so I can type my own text. I saved the document as a Word document. But when I sent it to someone else, they said that they had to actually delete the "Click here to type text."

What's going on here? Why is it doing that for them but not me? Is there a way to make it so they can just click and start typing and not have to delete that?