Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

Okay. Your wish is granted. I have combined the original transpose macro with the code I wrote and now you can remove the old transpose code and put this one. It will work exactly as the old transpose macro with added functionality of being able to handle footnote references as well. It will not work for end notes.
So like in the original transpose macro, you have to place the cursor between the two characters you need to transpose and then press the shortcut key. Happy? It was great learning experience for me.
Attached Files
File Type: txt TransposeFinal.txt (3.4 KB, 167 views)