Lamar

I jszut saw your relpy. I'm new at this, so I'm still figuring out hout this
whole thing works. It sounds like a great idea, but I don't know how to do
the formula thing. Can yu help me with that?

Thanks,
Lamar

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Did you read my reply?

"Lamar" wrote in message

"Lamar" wrote:

I want to have an overall page number for identification during the

drafting
stage as well as renumbering the pages for each section. Is there any

way to
do that?

So far, all I see is differnt ways to insert the same page numbers. What
I'm trying to achieve is TWO seperate sets of page numbers displayed.

One,
base on the section in which the page appears; and the second a "control"
number that gives the page number based on the entire document. I've

tried
the {PAGE} , but the page number displayed still depends on the formatting

of
the page number in the header or footer. Maybe there's just no way to so
this. Has anybody got any other ideas?