Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default FlashCards

Hi Hansonkl,

AFAIK, your version of Word supports the Avery 5371 label (I have Word 2000 and it does). The Avery 5371 label should appear under
Tools|Envelopes & Labels|Options Avery Standard. If you need to use A4 stock, you could use the J8414 label (0.12mm narrower) or
the L7413 label (0.01mm wider) instead - or you could define a new label to your own specifications.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Hansonkl" wrote in message ...
I want to create flashcards using Avery 5371. There are templates for 5388
available I like that look but need them smaller. I'm using word 2003.
Starving student cant upgrade. Need to know how to change the flashcard
templates or create new ones and I am not word savvy or math. Thats why I
need flash cards!
Thank You