Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Have text wrap around a picture.

"Paul (TRX)" wrote:

Thanks. I gave this a try, but every time I do this, it forces the text to be
gigantic to fit it around the circle. This is not what I want at all, because
it is making it way too big. Is there no way to get around that? If I try to
change the font size, instead of re-orienting it, it just makes it completely
start over, no longer around the cirlce.

Unfortunately, this is how it works. Use the little yellow diamond to change
the orientation first, this may help.

But, as Peter wrote, Word offers some capabilities, but a real design
application (and not a word proessor) should be used if you want fine tuning
and more flexibility.