Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Howard Westbrook Howard Westbrook is offline

Default Email signatures

I am using Microsoft Mail for email. Word 2007 will not let me save in HTML.
I created my email signature with logos but the text version will not show
them. Help says save in HTML format. What do I need to do?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Do you mean Windows Mail or Outlook?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Howard Westbrook" wrote in
message ...
My company has a standard email signature they want me to use. It has a
Logo
in it and I have to save it in Word as a HTML format. I am using latest
version of Word and Microsoft Mail. How can I save this and use it as my
email sinature?