Biged

You're right - It didn't. Really a Windows issue. But I couldn't find an
appropriate drop-down for Windows, so just put it in one of the more advanced
sites.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I don't understand what this has to do with tables in Microsoft Word.

"Biged" wrote in message
Something in my computer. When I return to the computer after a time

away, I
have a long wait before the screen restores, and then I have to click on

my
account name to enter. I didn't used to have to do this - whenever I hit

any
key, the screensaver went away and I was back in my program. How do I
eliminate this unwelcome delay and extra step? I am the only user on my
computer. I want pressing any key to bring me instantly back into the
program I was working on when I left the computer inactive for a while.