Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xtine xtine is offline

Default Sharing documents with custom styles with other firms?

On Apr 14, 11:17 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Seehttp://www.shaunakelly.com/word/templaterelations/index.html

--

I see... so if I send a document to another firm they will see exactly
what we have sent including the styling, but when we get it back we

So for example...

if my letter, fax, memo, blank doc template all have a style ParaLevel
1 which is accessed by ctrl-alt-1 can I somehow keep the keystrokes in
a global template rather than in the letter, fax or memo templates -
because to apply those styles into an 'incoming' document the
keystrokes wouldn't be there even if the styles are as the incoming
document is no longer linked to a template?

Christine