Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Section Break Issue

What happens if you change the "Section start" option in the Page Setup
dialog box?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Carrot Top" wrote in message
Hello. I am re-formatting a long and somewhat complicated document that
was
created by someone else (a committee, I believe). There are portions that
have automatic numbering, some without, and manual, some toc formatting,
etc.
that have not been used consistently throughout the document. It appeared
that there were somewhat random page and section breaks throughout the
document. I have been removing them and adding breaks in more appropriate
places.

My problem is that my next-page section breaks keep turning back into
continuous section breaks. Is there any fix for this?
--
Carrot Top