Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John[_9_] John[_9_] is offline

Default Word stationery issue

Hi

Thanks. When I insert graphic1 in Header Section 1 it appears in all three
sections. I delete graphic1 First Page Header Section 2 as I need a
different graphic in all three sections, no problem. But once I delete
graphic1 from Header Section 2, it is also deleted from Header Section 1. So
I am back to square one.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Regards

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
You need to insert the images as Watermarks and to use the Section
properties. If you Insert a Section Break, Next Page at the end of Page 1,
then set Section 2 to use a Different First Page, you will then have three
Headers - Header Section 1, First Page Header Section 2, and Header
Section 2.

You can then go into each header and Insert a Watermark using the
appropriate graphic. But note that to keep the document size down, use a
jpeg at a reasonable resolution edited to the correct size before you
insert it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"John" wrote in message
Hi

I have three images which I need to use as background images in word
documents such that page1 & 2 of document get the first and second image
and page 3 and onwards get the third image. How can I achieve this?

Thanks

Regards