Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default word 2007--change copy from 1/2 of width of page to full width of page?

That happens sometimes. It's not a Word thing. It's because of the email
formatting. If you turn on the non-printing characters you'll see either ¶
or a bent arrow. That's what's causing the new lines.

Try doing a find and replace. Find that symbol, replace it with nothing or a
space.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

wrote in message
ps.com...
I have Word 2007. I have just downloaded text from Internet mail and
copied to Msft. Word 2007.

When the text appears on a page, only one/half of the page width is
filled with text. I have adjusted the margins of the page so that
there are small margins on the right & left side.

I CAN adjust the width of the text by going to end of each line &
pressing the delete key so that the entire line is then filled with
text.

However this is cumbersome. I am therefore writing asking if I
highlight the entire Word document can I then adjust the width of the
text copy on a page using a single command?

I hope I have explained my question clearly. If not, please advise!

best, Aaron