gman

Thanks, Jay. Yea, that is kinda what I want to do. I'll try it and let you
know how it turns out.

Here is an example of the HTML. Unfortunately, because this site doesn't
display color you can't readily spot exactly where I added the areas that
need to have information filled in. But, with a little searching I think you
will be able to locate those places, e.g., preview# PREVIOUS PHOTO.html or
htm.
In that example, all that one needs to do is put in the PREVIOUS PHOTO's
preview number where the # sign is. That's all that is required. Nothing
else.

So, I think you have directed me to the start point to accomplish this end.

gman

BODY BACKGROUND="Parchment.jpg" BGCOLOR="#FFFFEE" TEXT="#000000"
LINK="#FF00FF" VLINK="#FF0000" ALINK="#FF00FF"
div align="center"center

HR width="921"
CENTERimg src = "PHOTO NAME.jpg" width=921 height=691/CENTER
HR width="921"

CENTERfont weight=light face=arialPHOTO CAPTION/CENTER
pp

HR
CENTERa href="preview#.html or .htm PREVIOUS PHOTO"Previous a
href="preview#.html or htm CURRENT PHOTO"H4 a href="preview#.html or htm"
NEXT PHOTO/H4Next/a/CENTER
HR

/body
/html

table border="0"
tr
td align="right" valign="top" colspan="0"

"gman" wrote:

Is there any manner to set up in a template and indicate in the template
places where specific information should be entered?

Thanks.