Adrienne72

Hello Graham,

Thank you for your reply; however, I may not have made my request clear. My
boss asked me to find a template letter which can inform all of our customers
that someone has left our company. He does not want to have to write it
himself. He would like to have an example. Do you know where I can find
this? All I keep finding are examples of resignations written in the first
person.

Thank you.
Adrienne

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

I wouldn't have thought you would need a special template for this - merely
complete the information you wish to impart in a letter and use mail merge
to merge the customers' names and addresses into the appropriate parts of
the letter. This is pretty standard fare for Word.

Adrienne72 wrote:
My boss is looking to find a templated letter which will inform our
customers of one of our former employee's resignation