Daiya Mitchell

If your boss knows what he is looking for, he should write it himself.
Anyhow, technically this group is not intended to advise on the actual
content of Word documents, although there is a flaw in the MS template site
that directs people here. You may have better luck just googling the web
for examples, try PR sites or press releases that announce someone's
departure.

On 4/26/05 9:54 AM, "Adrienne72" wrote:

Hello Tom,
Thank you for the reply. However, my boss is requesting something more than
a mere sentence or two. He would like more. I am not sure how I can do this
unless, I just write about his accomplishments within the company. Do you
have any other ideas?
Adrienne

"TomInNaples" wrote:

An announcement stating that so and so had departed form ABC company for a
new
adventure. And that your company wishes him well in his new endeavor.

"Adrienne72" wrote:

My boss is looking to find a templated letter which will inform our
customers
of one of our former employee's resignation