Jay Freedman

DRS - Jonathan wrote:
Is there a way to insert a picture into the header of of every page
following a page break?

The setup I have now consists of a series of sections separated by
page breaks. What I would like to do is insert our company logo at
the beginning of each section so that when these are printed out,
there is something that easily identifies the beginning of a new
section.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Instead of page breaks, use New Page section breaks (you can change existing
section break types by putting the cursor in the section, going to File
Page Setup Layout, and changing the Section Start setting).

In the same dialog, set each section to "Different first page" headers, and
put your logo in the first-page header. See items 5 and 6 in
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/PageNumbering.htm for some help.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman