Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How to open document to a certain page number?

Use an auto macro in the attached template? This would be a simple example:

Sub AutoOpen()
Selection.GoTo what:=wdGoToPage, Count:=5 'Go to page 5
End Sub

Or, which would be a little better, place a bookmark on the page you want to
go to, and use this code instead:

Sub AutoOpen()
Selection.GoTo what:=wdgotobookmark, name:="bm_name_here"
End Sub

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Donk" wrote in message
I created a several page word doc that is shared amongst my employees and
each time the document is opened it opens to the first page. How do I set
up
the document to always open at a specified page?